Tollywood stars have big plans to ring in their New Year in style. While most of them have gone off on a vacation to celebrate the occasion with their friends and family, few others chose to spend the time with their family in Hyderabad itself.
Actors such as Lakshmi Manchu, Manoj Manchu, Hansika, Nikhil, Nani are just some of the actors who are spending their New Year’s eve in the US. On the other hand, Priyamani is on a vacation in Thailand whereas Amala Paul is travelling across Europe with the rest of her family. Tamannaah is in Mumbai where she’s spending the day with her family and Shruti Haasan flew down to Chennai to be with her family.
On the other hand, actors like Mahesh Babu, NTR and Prabhas are reportedly in Hyderabad where they will be spending all their time with their respective families and friends. It’s been quite an exciting year for most of the stars. Let’s hope that 2014 is even better for Telugu film industry.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry