After discussing with the Telangana state minister for Cinematography Talasani Srinivas Yadav year what, the senior Tollywood celebrities will now be meeting with CM KCR in a short while. Led by Chiranjeevi, the film personalities will be urging KCR to allow film shootings soon after the lockdown ends.
Prominent stars like Nagarjuna, Rajamouli, Trivikram, Allu Arvind, Dil Raju, Koratala Siva, Suresh Babu, Gemini Kiran, N Shankar, C Kalyan, Meher Ramesh and Praveen Babu will be meeting with KCR this evening. They will be assuring the CM of strictly following the safety precautions prescribed by the government while on sets.
The 2 month-long lockdown has left nearly 14,000 daily wage cine workers jobless and even filmmakers have suffered losses to the tune of hundreds of crores.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Bheemla Nayak: Daniel Sekhar glimpse announcement on the way
- Super Star’s fans in serious trouble after sacrificing a goat
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Will never step into the house, says young beauty
- Samantha signs yet another female-centric film?
- Young Malayalam actress in talks for Bheemla Nayak?