After discussing with the Telangana state minister for Cinematography Talasani Srinivas Yadav year what, the senior Tollywood celebrities will now be meeting with CM KCR in a short while. Led by Chiranjeevi, the film personalities will be urging KCR to allow film shootings soon after the lockdown ends.
Prominent stars like Nagarjuna, Rajamouli, Trivikram, Allu Arvind, Dil Raju, Koratala Siva, Suresh Babu, Gemini Kiran, N Shankar, C Kalyan, Meher Ramesh and Praveen Babu will be meeting with KCR this evening. They will be assuring the CM of strictly following the safety precautions prescribed by the government while on sets.
The 2 month-long lockdown has left nearly 14,000 daily wage cine workers jobless and even filmmakers have suffered losses to the tune of hundreds of crores.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teja speaks up on why Balayya was not invited to industry meets
- Dulquer to star in this crazy Mani Ratnam sequel?
- Talented heroine in Karnam Malleswari biopic?
- Young singers’ musical tribute on Ilayaraja’s birthday
- Venkat Prabhu’s surprise to excite Ajith fans?
- Star heroine in talks for Teja-Gopichand film