Star actor-director duo Vijay and AR Murugadoss’ latest film is currently underway in Kolkata. Keerthy Suresh is the film’s heroine. Touted as a gangster drama, Thalapathy62 will feature stylized action sequences.
As per the latest updates, Tollywood stunt co-ordinators duo Ram-Lakshman have been roped in to compose the film’s action sequences. The film’s Kolkata schedule will last for 20 days.
Oscar-winning composer AR Rahman is scoring the soundtrack for this film. Noted Tamil production house Sun Pictures is bankrolling this high-budget entertainer, which will hit the screens for Diwali, 2018.
- Poll : What did you think of Next Yenti’s teaser?
- Director gives clarity on Ajith’s next
- Vijay-Atlee project set for Diwali 2019
- Are these factors delaying Allu Arjun’s next?
- Suspense continues over the leading ladies in RRR