Star actor-director duo Vijay and AR Murugadoss’ latest film is currently underway in Kolkata. Keerthy Suresh is the film’s heroine. Touted as a gangster drama, Thalapathy62 will feature stylized action sequences.
As per the latest updates, Tollywood stunt co-ordinators duo Ram-Lakshman have been roped in to compose the film’s action sequences. The film’s Kolkata schedule will last for 20 days.
Oscar-winning composer AR Rahman is scoring the soundtrack for this film. Noted Tamil production house Sun Pictures is bankrolling this high-budget entertainer, which will hit the screens for Diwali, 2018.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Kousalya Krishnamurthy – Message oriented sports drama
- Review : Nene Kedi No 1 – Horrible Mass Drama
- Review : Boy – Execution failure
- Review : Edaina Jaragochhu – Partially gripping
- Review : Hawaa – Botched Up Crime Drama
- Saaho gets bigger release than Baahubali in TN!