Star actor-director duo Vijay and AR Murugadoss’ latest film is currently underway in Kolkata. Keerthy Suresh is the film’s heroine. Touted as a gangster drama, Thalapathy62 will feature stylized action sequences.
As per the latest updates, Tollywood stunt co-ordinators duo Ram-Lakshman have been roped in to compose the film’s action sequences. The film’s Kolkata schedule will last for 20 days.
Oscar-winning composer AR Rahman is scoring the soundtrack for this film. Noted Tamil production house Sun Pictures is bankrolling this high-budget entertainer, which will hit the screens for Diwali, 2018.
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar
- Talented Telugu actor grabs Mani Ratnam’s next
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?