It is a known fact that it is the younger audience who can take the film’s reach to another level. They are the ones who watch the film on a repeat basis and even share about it on their respective social media accounts.
Off late, Tollywood makers and stars have targeted the youth and are taking their films deep into them. More than the audio and pre-release events, stars are keen on promoting their films at several colleges all over.
Recent examples were when stars like Nikhil, Rana and Vijay Devarakonda went on a promotional spree to several colleges and targeted the youth big time. The result was clear as films like Keshava, Nene Raju Nene Mantri and Arjun Reddy managed some good openings all over.
Continuing the trend, Chaitanya is currently touring various colleges in the Andhra region and promoting his new film Yuddham Saranam which will release this Friday.
This new promotion strategy has caught on all over and we need to what kind of results does it give in the future.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will Mr. KK end Vikram flop streak?
- Vijay Antony’s next launched
- Adivi Sesh’s Evaru gets preponed
- Ranarangam postponed- Gives hint about Saaho’s new release date
- Pink’s Tamil version gets a release date
- Sai Pallavi rejected Dear Comrade for this reason