The Movie Artiste’s Association (MAA) is going to step into its 25th year soon. To celebrate this memorable occasion, the MAA organizing committee has roped in top Tollywood stars like Chiranjeevi, Balakrishna, Nagarjuna and Venkatesh to mentor the MAA Silver Jubilee celebrations.
Starting from October 4th, MAA is going to organize various celebratory events and welfare activities for the next one year. The MAA will be assisting its senior and deserving members by providing financial help, apart from constructing a new building as part of the silver jubilee celebrations.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ghani director opens up about rumors of rift with Varun Tej
- Chiranjeevi’s thoughtful and timely financial assistance to Pavala Syamala
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects