Whenever natural calamities occur, the Telugu film industry is always at the forefront by chipping in with generous monetary contributions. Even during the Coronavirus pandemic earlier this summer, most of the Tollywood stars had contributed huge amounts to the CM relief funds of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Even now, as the city of Hyderabad is battered by the unprecedented floods, several Tollywood stars have jumped in and announced financial assistance to aid the flood victims.
Stars like Chiranjeevi, Nagarjuna, Pawan Kalyan, Mahesh Babu, Prabhas, NTR, Ravi Teja, Manchu Manoj, Ram, Vijay Deverakonda, Trivikram Srinivas, Anil Ravipudi, Harish Shankar, leading production houses UV Creations, Mythri Movie Makers, Haarika and Hassine Creations and several others announced huge donations and other relief material to rehabilitate the flood victims.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- This crazy actor’s negative role in Pushpa?
- Special look designed for Shruthi Haasan’s Vakeel Saab look
- Varun Tej’s demand shocks noted producer
- Bigg Boss 4 – No elimination this week?
- Acharya- Here’s an update on Charan joining the shoot
- Poll : Are you excited for the theatres to open in Telugu states?