Tollywood is currently in a tough battle against piracy. It has become a big problem for filmmakers and crores of rupees are lost due to piracy every year. According to a leading newspaper, a meeting has been held on October 28th to fight this problem and special pre-cautions are to be taken by the industry. They are going to initiate efforts to tackle piracy.
Speaking on the problem, Suresh Babu said “We had a meeting with Telangana IT Minister K.T. Rama Rao. The members compromised of cyber crime unit, various ISP’s and members representing the film industry. Tollywood looses around 350 crores per year due to piracy and a meetings will be held post Diwali to fight it.”
We hope this initiative truly reduces piracy in our industry.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venky Mama’s trailer to be out during this time
- Disco Raja teaser- Raises curiosity
- Poll : What did you think of Disco Raja’s teaser?
- Sree Vishnu launches his next
- I’ll only act in “good movies” from now on: Sai Tej
- After F2 & Maharshi, Dil Raju confident of ending 2019 with a hat-trick