With thousands of daily wage cine workers losing their livelihood amid the ongoing lockdown, the Chiranjeevi-led Corona Crisis Charity (CCC) has collected nearly Rs 7 crore from Tollywood stars. The amount will be donated to those in need in the form of monthly supplies.
This morning, senior filmmakers N Shankar and Thammareddy Bharadwaj, who are part of the CCC, kick-started the donation drive by providing monthly supplies to several cine workers families. Each family was given ration and groceries enough for a month at their doorstep.
The donation drive will continue for at least for several weeks, until the situation comes back to normalcy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young heroine gets a lucky chance in Prabhas next
- Top actress gets amused by Kantara
- Actress croons a song in Thunivu
- Satya Dev’s delayed film gets a new release date
- Date and venue locked for Matti Kusthi’s pre-release event
- Interview : Vishnu Vishal – Matti Kusthi isn’t a sports film but a love story