With thousands of daily wage cine workers losing their livelihood amid the ongoing lockdown, the Chiranjeevi-led Corona Crisis Charity (CCC) has collected nearly Rs 7 crore from Tollywood stars. The amount will be donated to those in need in the form of monthly supplies.
This morning, senior filmmakers N Shankar and Thammareddy Bharadwaj, who are part of the CCC, kick-started the donation drive by providing monthly supplies to several cine workers families. Each family was given ration and groceries enough for a month at their doorstep.
The donation drive will continue for at least for several weeks, until the situation comes back to normalcy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Malavika Mohanan speaks about Master’s trailer
- Interesting- Navin Pauly not the first choice for Premam
- Producer trashes rumors on Bigil’s failure
- Comedian Yogi Babu on a signing spree
- Telugu version of Avengers Endgame records good TRP
- Rashmika overwhelmed by Samantha’s appreciation