With thousands of daily wage cine workers losing their livelihood amid the ongoing lockdown, the Chiranjeevi-led Corona Crisis Charity (CCC) has collected nearly Rs 7 crore from Tollywood stars. The amount will be donated to those in need in the form of monthly supplies.
This morning, senior filmmakers N Shankar and Thammareddy Bharadwaj, who are part of the CCC, kick-started the donation drive by providing monthly supplies to several cine workers families. Each family was given ration and groceries enough for a month at their doorstep.
The donation drive will continue for at least for several weeks, until the situation comes back to normalcy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Devarakonda paid on par with Hrithik for an Ad
- Pawan to shoot a montage song with Nithya Menen
- Pawan Kalyan wishes K Raghavendra Rao on his acting debut
- Theatres open to a passable occupancy on Telugu states
- Poll : What did you think of Satyadev’s ‘Thimmarusu’ Movie?
- Big musical update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata