With thousands of daily wage cine workers losing their livelihood amid the ongoing lockdown, the Chiranjeevi-led Corona Crisis Charity (CCC) has collected nearly Rs 7 crore from Tollywood stars. The amount will be donated to those in need in the form of monthly supplies.
This morning, senior filmmakers N Shankar and Thammareddy Bharadwaj, who are part of the CCC, kick-started the donation drive by providing monthly supplies to several cine workers families. Each family was given ration and groceries enough for a month at their doorstep.
The donation drive will continue for at least for several weeks, until the situation comes back to normalcy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actor in Vijay Deverakonda’s next
- Actress Vanitha’s third marriage in doldrums
- Back to back remakes for Chiru?
- When will Krish resume Pawan Kalyan’s film?
- Nani’s Tuck Jagadish team under home quarantine
- Shahid ready with award-winning performance with Jersey