2014 will witness an unprecedented involvement of the Telugu Film Industry in active politics. While the legendary Dr. NTR and Megastar Chiranjeevi have dabbled with politics before, this year’s game will be different.
TFI’s younger brigade will be getting into active politics in a big way this year, either directly or indirectly. Pawan Kalyan’s political plans will become clear in a few days time. In addition to Pawan, Jr NTR will also campaign for the Telugu Desam Party once again this year.
The surprise package this year could be Mahesh Babu. With his brother in law Galla Jayadev’s entry into the TDP, Mahesh could join the young MP candidate on a few public stages. Apart from these big stars, a number of smaller actors and Telugu Film Industry personnel will be involved in a big way with the Telugu Desam Party, Pawan Kalyan’s party as well as with the TRS and Congress.
Many Industry veterans are stating that this year’s general elections will be dominated by the Film Industry in a big way.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young director joins Netflix’s Lust Stories Telugu
- Ala Vaikuntapurramulo’s teaser update postponed
- Poll : What did you think of Ruler’s trailer?
- Prabhas20’s next schedule postponed to January?
- When Chay hugged and thanked his director
- Poll : Will ‘RRR’ create bigger records than Baahbali?