Several actors from the Telugu film fraternity came together to support a fundraiser for ‘Teach For Change’. The project, which was initiated by Lakshmi Manchu, saw actors like Allu Sirish, Adivi Sesh, Sushanth, Navdeep, Rakul, Seerat Kapoor, Nikhil, Subhra Aiyappa, Eesha, Tejaswi Madivada, Adarsh Balakrishna walk the ramp at the event.
A similar event was organised in recent years too which resulted in raising generous amount of money to fund various initiatives of ‘Teach for Change’. The NGO focuses on improving the educational needs of children from underprivileged background, and several actors themselves have interacted with students from government schools in recent times.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raashi Khanna starts filming for much-awaited sequel
- Ananya Pandey flattered with Vijay Devarakonda’s persona
- Hectic schedules ahead for Mahesh Babu?
- Top Tollywood producers meet YS Jagan
- Star hero announces sequel to his hit film
- Star heroine in talks to romance Mahesh in Chiru-Koratala film?