Several actors from the Telugu film fraternity came together to support a fundraiser for ‘Teach For Change’. The project, which was initiated by Lakshmi Manchu, saw actors like Allu Sirish, Adivi Sesh, Sushanth, Navdeep, Rakul, Seerat Kapoor, Nikhil, Subhra Aiyappa, Eesha, Tejaswi Madivada, Adarsh Balakrishna walk the ramp at the event.
A similar event was organised in recent years too which resulted in raising generous amount of money to fund various initiatives of ‘Teach for Change’. The NGO focuses on improving the educational needs of children from underprivileged background, and several actors themselves have interacted with students from government schools in recent times.
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections