Several actors from the Telugu film fraternity came together to support a fundraiser for ‘Teach For Change’. The project, which was initiated by Lakshmi Manchu, saw actors like Allu Sirish, Adivi Sesh, Sushanth, Navdeep, Rakul, Seerat Kapoor, Nikhil, Subhra Aiyappa, Eesha, Tejaswi Madivada, Adarsh Balakrishna walk the ramp at the event.
A similar event was organised in recent years too which resulted in raising generous amount of money to fund various initiatives of ‘Teach for Change’. The NGO focuses on improving the educational needs of children from underprivileged background, and several actors themselves have interacted with students from government schools in recent times.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : iSmart Shankar – Ram’s Massy treat
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- iSmart Shankar off to a gigantic start
- Young actress sells off car, rents a flat to lead a simple life
- Two young actresses join Bharatheeyudu 2
- When Dhruv refused to shoot in front of Chiyaan Vikram