Several actors from the Telugu film fraternity came together to support a fundraiser for ‘Teach For Change’. The project, which was initiated by Lakshmi Manchu, saw actors like Allu Sirish, Adivi Sesh, Sushanth, Navdeep, Rakul, Seerat Kapoor, Nikhil, Subhra Aiyappa, Eesha, Tejaswi Madivada, Adarsh Balakrishna walk the ramp at the event.
A similar event was organised in recent years too which resulted in raising generous amount of money to fund various initiatives of ‘Teach for Change’. The NGO focuses on improving the educational needs of children from underprivileged background, and several actors themselves have interacted with students from government schools in recent times.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake