Kollywood stalwart actor Rajinikanth took to Twitter on Sunday morning and shared a special tweet with all his fans. The actor, who will be honoured by the Indian government with the prestigious Dada Saheb Phalke award tomorrow, said that tomorrow will be important for him with two special landmarks, one being the Phalke award.
Rajini went on to reveal the second reason why Monday is going to be extra special for him. “My daughter Soundarya Vishagan, by her independentefforts has pioneered the making of very useful app for people called “HOOTE” and she is going to introduce it to the world from India,” tweeted Rajini.
The Thalaivar went on to say that through the HOOTE app, people express through their voice their thoughts, wishes and ideas just like they do in writing in any language of their choice. “I am very happy to launch this innovative, useful and the first of its kind the “HOOTE APP” in my voice,” the legendary actor tweeted.
— Rajinikanth (@rajinikanth) October 24, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu says Sithara doesn’t like these scenes
- Review : Skylab – Dull and Boring
- Two special chief guests for Akhanda success event?
- Singer Mangli makes her Kollywood debut
- Bigg Boss 5 – Priyanka Singh gets eliminated
- Nani speaks about Sirivennela Seetharama Sastry’s last song