The makers of Dulquer Salmaan’s upcoming Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam trilingual romance drama have just announced that Bollywood actress Mrunal Thakur of Farhan Akhtar’s Toofan fame is making her Tollywood debut with their project. The announcement is made to coincide with Mrunal’s birthday today. A special first look and motion poster featuring Vishal Chandrasekhar’s soulful soundtrack have also been unveiled.
On Dulquer’s birthday, a few days ago, the makers unveiled the film’s first look and teaser which impressed everyone. While Mrunal plays Sita, Dulquer plays Lieutenant Ram in this Hanu Raghavapudi directorial. Touted as a period romance drama set in a war backdrop, the film is being produced by Mahanati makers under Swapna Cinema banner. Ashwini Dutt’s Vyjayanthi Movies banner is presenting the movie.
Here’s a glimpse of Mrunal Thakur as Sita
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Pooja Hegde dubs for Most Eligible Bachelor
- Ala Sakshi Awards Lo: Allu Arjun tweets as ALVP wins big at Sakshi awards
- Solid advance bookings for Love Story
- Something exciting coming soon, Ram Charan tells fans
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Gully Rowdy’ Movie ?