The makers of Dulquer Salmaan’s upcoming Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam trilingual romance drama have just announced that Bollywood actress Mrunal Thakur of Farhan Akhtar’s Toofan fame is making her Tollywood debut with their project. The announcement is made to coincide with Mrunal’s birthday today. A special first look and motion poster featuring Vishal Chandrasekhar’s soulful soundtrack have also been unveiled.
On Dulquer’s birthday, a few days ago, the makers unveiled the film’s first look and teaser which impressed everyone. While Mrunal plays Sita, Dulquer plays Lieutenant Ram in this Hanu Raghavapudi directorial. Touted as a period romance drama set in a war backdrop, the film is being produced by Mahanati makers under Swapna Cinema banner. Ashwini Dutt’s Vyjayanthi Movies banner is presenting the movie.
Here’s a glimpse of Mrunal Thakur as Sita
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu director ties the knot
- After Vikram Nithiin to release this biggie in Telugu
- Interview : Shouree Chandrashekhar T Ramesh – We made a significant screenplay change in Butta Bomma
- Official: Trisha to romance Vijay in Thalapathy 67
- Official: This is how much Netflix offered for SSMB 28’s OTT rights
- Samantha’s stylish look from Citadel series goes viral