Allu Arjun’s highly-anticipated action entertainer, Duvvada Jagannadham, is all set for its release on June 23. The Stylish Star has kick-started his whirlwind promotional campaign and interacted with Hyderabad film journalists yesterday.
Bunny revealed how he had prepared himself for the Brahmin cook’s character in the film. The Stylish Star said that he had never observed Brahmins closely and that he took special training from Brahmins for 10 days to understand the nuances and get into the skin of the character.
Bunny also said he never cooks at home and that he had keenly observed cooking only after signing DJ.
Articles that might interest you:
- V’s racy and intriguing teaser raises expectations
- Ram Charan acquires the remake rights of this Malayalam blockbuster?
- GA2UV Pictures to present Dhanush’s 40th film
- World Famous Lover’s US collections report
- Trivikram to do a quickie before NTR’s film?
- I am acting in movies again to pay my children’s school fees: Pawan Kalyan