The biopic of NT Rama Rao is one of the most talked about films in recent times, considering that Balakrishna is leaving no stone unturned to make it into a landmark film. Although the film was launched few weeks ago, the team hasn’t begun shooting it on a full-fledged basis.
Meanwhile, rumours are abuzz that Vidya Balan has been approached to play the role of NTR’s wife Basavatarakam. Apparently, the makers have pitched the story to her, although she hasn’t said yes to the project yet. Now the team is said to be awaiting her decision.
The film will have Balakrishna playing the role of his father and legendary actor NT Rama Rao, and it will focus on some of the key moments in the actor-turned-politician’s life.
Articles that might interest you:
- Senior actress, filmmaker Vijaya Nirmala passes away
- Agnyaathavaasi sentiment impacts AA19’s release?
- Shraddha is the best choice for Saaho: Sujeeth
- Samantha’s popularity to be tested big time
- Double tension for Rajasekhar’s family
- Dear Comrade sets a new record in US