The biopic of NT Rama Rao is one of the most talked about films in recent times, considering that Balakrishna is leaving no stone unturned to make it into a landmark film. Although the film was launched few weeks ago, the team hasn’t begun shooting it on a full-fledged basis.
Meanwhile, rumours are abuzz that Vidya Balan has been approached to play the role of NTR’s wife Basavatarakam. Apparently, the makers have pitched the story to her, although she hasn’t said yes to the project yet. Now the team is said to be awaiting her decision.
The film will have Balakrishna playing the role of his father and legendary actor NT Rama Rao, and it will focus on some of the key moments in the actor-turned-politician’s life.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ashwathama’s pre-release business is Shourya’s highest
- Star couple blessed with a baby girl
- Na Valla Kadhe from Romantic is filled with painful emotions
- Anushka’s Nishabhdam postponed-Here is the new date
- Vijay Sethupathi in yet another Mega film?
- After Nagarjuna, Kamal Haasan associates with much-awaited biopic