Kangana Ranaut’s latest film Manikarnika, which she has also co-directed along with Krish, is doing well at the box office. Despite mixed reviews from the critics, the film picked up well on day 2 all over the country, and analysts expect that it will hold fort for the next few days.
Meanwhile, South India’s heartthrob, Samantha, who recently saw the film, was all praise for Kangana and said that she was her ‘hero’. There is no denying that Kanagana has terrific screen presence, and she is said to have done a fabulous job when it comes to emotional and action sequences. And Samantha couldn’t help but praise the actress for her effort.
In recent times, directors like RGV and now Rahul Ravindran too have praised Kangana for her work in the film; however, Krish, the original director of the film, made some sensational remarks about the film in an interview which went viral.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disco Raja may have a sequel: Ravi Teja
- NTR, Ram Charan all set to resume RRR’s shoot
- This is how Mahesh defines his fans in one word
- Deepika Padukone turns down an interesting biopic
- Shivatmika Rajasekhar signs her second film
- Vi Anand opens up about Ravi Teja’s character in Disco Raja