The blockbuster success of Ala Vaikuntapuramulo has pushed Pooja Hegde’s popularity to new heights. However, the immense fan following also resulted in a lot of rumours about the actress’ personal and professional life.
While there’s constant speculation about her next projects and whom she is dating these days, the actress was surprised to see that she has become a target of imposters on social media. Clarifying such rumours, Pooja Hegde said, “A lot of people have been asking me if I am on Tik Tok; however, I would like to confirm that I haven’t created a profile there and all those accounts claiming to be me are fake.”
Meanwhile, the actress has been spending most of her time with her family cooking and also focusing on music during the ongoing lockdown.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiru asks team Acharya to release the hit number
- Exciting buzz: Allu Arjun to don Vijay Sethupathi’s role?
- Speculations back on Tuck Jagadish’s direct OTT release
- NTR to follow a strict diet and fitness plan for his next
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film