Kajal Aggarwal surprised everyone on the sets of Queen’s remake when she confessed that she has never learnt to ride a cycle, and she was in for a big surprise when she had to do just that for one of the shots in the film. The team has been shooting in various locales in France, and this incident occurred while the team was shooting in Nice.
After some tense moments on the set, Kajal finally got a hang of it and she was thrilled about accomplishing one of her childhood goals.
Directed by Ramesh Arvind, the Tamil version of Queen has been named as Paris Paris, and it also stars Bollywood actress Elli Avram in an important role. The schedule is expected to be wrapped up by the end of the week.
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?
- Savyasachi’s shoot to be wrapped up soon
- Nag made Bollywood starlet’s work easy on Devadas’ sets
- Allu Arjun’s film with star director back in the news
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans