After a long shooting schedule and promotions for Naam Shabana, Taapsee has taken a break from work. The actress flew to Thailand recently to celebrate her sister’s birthday and also relax for few days before she starts shooting yet again.
The actress posted a short video of her scuba diving in Koh Samui, a popular tourist destination in Thailand, on her Twitter saying, “When all you can hear is your own breath n bubbles! #underwaterworld #scubadiving #kohsamui #tapctravels.” She was accompanied by her sister Shagun and the two were, quite evidently, kicked about scuba diving.
Meanwhile, Taapsee will join the shoot of Judwaa 2 soon after she returns from Thailand and her next Telugu film, directed by Mahi V Raghav, will release later this year.
— taapsee pannu (@taapsee) April 15, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these teasers impressed you the most?
- Salman Khan’s heroine eagerly waiting for Telugu offers
- Rana joins the shoot of Virata Parvam
- Pratiroju Pandage’s pre-release event to be held on this date
- Parasuram finally confirms his new film
- Vijay Deverakonda’s French girlfriend In World Famous Lover