Hero Balakrishna’s much-awaited hat-trick film with Boyapati Srinu had its formal launch last week. The film is being rumored to be produced with a whopping Rs 70 crore budget. And here is an exciting speculation.
If the latest reports are anything to go by, the makers are in talks with top Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinha to play the leading lady role opposite Balakrishna. Sonakshi’s presence will benefit the makers in terms of higher returns through Hindi dubbing rights and satellite rights and this seems to be the reason why the makers are not thinking twice to shell out a day paycheck for Sonakshi.
Well, we will have to wait until the team comes up with an official announcement. Miryala Ravinder Reddy is bankrolling this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which aspect of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo did you like the most?
- Bandla Ganesh’s track in Sarileru to be replaced?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo enters $2M club; First for Allu Arjun
- Popular actress’ key role in Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film?
- Rashmika’s manager clarifies on IT raids
- Mahesh thanks fans in style at Sarileru’s success function