Hero Balakrishna’s much-awaited hat-trick film with Boyapati Srinu had its formal launch last week. The film is being rumored to be produced with a whopping Rs 70 crore budget. And here is an exciting speculation.
If the latest reports are anything to go by, the makers are in talks with top Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinha to play the leading lady role opposite Balakrishna. Sonakshi’s presence will benefit the makers in terms of higher returns through Hindi dubbing rights and satellite rights and this seems to be the reason why the makers are not thinking twice to shell out a day paycheck for Sonakshi.
Well, we will have to wait until the team comes up with an official announcement. Miryala Ravinder Reddy is bankrolling this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Nithiin, Nikhil postpones his wedding?
- Fans in store for a special treat on Allu Arjun’s birthday?
- Vijay Deverakonda to team up with this director?
- Sai Tej’s next to discuss a burning issue?
- Vaakel Saab gearing up for digital promotions
- This heroine’s negative role in KGF 2