The extent to which paparazzi goes to click pictures of celebrities, especially in Bollywood, is a widely known phenomenon. Right from events to their airport looks, everytime celebrities step out of their house, there are always some photographers around waiting for them. But not everyone is happy with this trend and one of India’s top actresses, Anushka Sharma seems to be particularly irked with them.
Recently, a photographer managed to click a picture of Anushka and her husband Virat Kohli spending time in their balcony. When the picture was leaked online, it quickly went viral, but Anushka was not happy with it.
She urged the paparazzi to respect her privacy and even said that despite requesting them to no click pictures, they are still continuing with their antics. Meanwhile, the couple is expecting their first child this year, and it remains to be seen what the duo do to ensure that their private lives aren’t invaded.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anupama Parameswaran paid big bucks for Rowdy Boys
- Lata Mangeshkar stable – To remain in ICU
- Noted YCP leader as chief guest for Bangarraju event
- Suriya’s Jai Bhim goes places – Features on Oscars’ YouTube channel
- Dhanush’s divorce – Fans clueless
- Actress Keerthy Suresh recovers from Covid-19