Kajal Aggarwal, who has been a vocal supporter of Sadhguru’s Cauvery Calling campaign, has now become a leading voice for another public awareness campaign. This time, she is doing her part to create awareness about malnutrition among children and what we can do to change the future of these underprivileged children.
The campaign, Feed Our Future, has been initiated by The United Nations World Food Programme, which is said to be the world’s largest humanitarian agency working towards zero hunger. Incidentally, India’s ranking in Global Hunger Index slipped drastically in the past few years and it’s now ranked at 102 out of 117, behind Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and Bangladesh.
Talking about the campaign, Kajal took to Twitter saying, “There is nothing more unfortunate than the potential lost when children don’t have the food & nutrition they need to achieve what they are capable of. Join @WFP ’s #FeedOurFuture Campaign to know how you can support it. @UNWFP_India @UNinIndia @UFOMoviez @ShareTheMealorg.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli gearing up for RRR’s action episodes
- No joke-Small film’s song touches 150 million
- Lockdown Review : Ghoomketu – Hindi film on Zee 5
- Top Bollywood star for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s remake?
- Guess : Who is this young sensation
- Sukumar in talks with yesteryear star heroine for Pushpa?