Kajal Aggarwal suffered a personal loss earlier today when her grandmother passed away. She was 90 years old, and mourning her death, Kajal stated that she will miss her Nani terribly.
The actress was quite close to her grandmother and many a times, she had spoken about how inspired she was with her grandmother’s grace, dignity, and compassion. “The unconditional love and total acceptance that you have always stood for will become my motto,” Kajal said in an emotional farewell to her grandmother.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pan-Indian actor ends rumors on Allu Arjun’s Pushpa
- Raj Tarun, Malavika’s Orey Bujjiga to premiere a day in advance
- Tamannaah and Satyadev’s GS to have another heroine
- Payal Ghosh demands an increased security cover
- Talented actor signs two projects for Aha
- Sensational star in Balayya’s next?