Kajal Aggarwal suffered a personal loss earlier today when her grandmother passed away. She was 90 years old, and mourning her death, Kajal stated that she will miss her Nani terribly.
The actress was quite close to her grandmother and many a times, she had spoken about how inspired she was with her grandmother’s grace, dignity, and compassion. “The unconditional love and total acceptance that you have always stood for will become my motto,” Kajal said in an emotional farewell to her grandmother.
Articles that might interest you:
- Baahubali actress to launch an academy
- Hyderabadi actor to reprise Suriya’s role in Singam 3’s Bollywood remake
- Ram was the first hero I met before my debut : Sundeep Kishan
- Entire world is waiting for Tollywood films: Ram
- Wild Dog’s Team Gears Up For A Big Announcement
- Mohanlal’s next gets a release date