Tamannaah is one of the most glamorous actresses in the showbiz and she has been putting in a lot of effort in recent times to stay fit and healthy. However, this wasn’t the case in the initial years of her career, and the actress stated that it was only after she began acting in more films that she realised the importance of staying fit and become a stronger person.
Speaking about her life, Tamannaah said, “I was never into sports in school and I used to come last in every race. The only sport I managed to play was Table Tennis. However, once I began to act in films, I realised that I needed to get stronger and fitter to not just stay in shape but also take care of my mental and physical health. In the last few years, I have been part of a few period dramas which required me to do some stunts and a lot of physical activity. Moreover, I am playing a kabbadi team’s coach in Seeti Maar, and I have to look the part to play the role. Hence, I have been working hard to get fitter and stronger. In a way, films have helped me to get healthier and stronger.”
The actress, who is in Kolkata to attend a friend’s wedding, will soon join the sets of Seeti Maar, which also stars Gopichand in the lead role. Sampath Nandi is directing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sampath Nandi gives clarity about Seetimaar’s shoot
- Sonu Sood to join Alludu Adhurs shoot soon
- Bigg Boss 4: Emotions galore as Devi Nagavalli exits the house
- Rajasekhar to romance a relatively young actress in his next
- Sara Ali and Shraddha drop a big bomb on Sushanth’s death
- Makers of Nishabdham purposely keeping him a secret