Tamannaah, one of the most beautiful actresses in film industry, stated that doing Yoga has helped her immensely over the years. So much that she makes it a point to dedicate some time no matter how hectic her work is.
“Yoga has always intrigued me ever since I was a child, and for the longest time I tried finding the right teacher. It’s important that you train with the right person who understands your mind, level of activity, and diet. I am lucky to have found my perfect yoga guru in Ruhee, and I train with her whenever I am in Hyderabad. No matter how tiring my dad is, a session in her yoga class helps me calm down a lot. I am also lucky to have known her on a personal level and she is a very sweet person,” Tamannaah said.
Ruhee, who teaches at Bharat Takhur’s yoga institute, is the wife of cinematographer Senthil. And it was during the shoot of Baahubali that Tamannaah and Ruhee became close friends. “She is a wonderful person and brings a lot of positivity no matter where she is,” Tamannaah added.
- Manikarnika’s producer hospitalised, Kangana plays down rumours
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about Queen remake
- Allu Arjun to grace wink sensation’s Lover’s Day’s audio launch
- All Mega heroes to grace Vaishnav Tej’s debut film launch
- Kajal runs a marathon to fulfil her promise