Simran, the yesteryear actress who made a mark for herself in the film industry is all set to start a new production house. She had shared the screen with almost all the star heroes of the South and ruled the roost for over a decade in the film industry. Post marriage, she appeared in guest roles in a few Tamil movies.
She will soon launch a production banner under the name ‘Simran and Sons’. In a recent media interaction, she said that her passion and love towards movies has forced her to take up this new avatar. She added that she will produce two films this year and both of them will be of different genres.
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic