Simran, the yesteryear actress who made a mark for herself in the film industry is all set to start a new production house. She had shared the screen with almost all the star heroes of the South and ruled the roost for over a decade in the film industry. Post marriage, she appeared in guest roles in a few Tamil movies.
She will soon launch a production banner under the name ‘Simran and Sons’. In a recent media interaction, she said that her passion and love towards movies has forced her to take up this new avatar. She added that she will produce two films this year and both of them will be of different genres.
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?
- Has Akira shifted to Hyderabad? Renu Desai clarifies
- Suriya praises Karthi’s choice of films
- Star hero injured while performing an action sequence