Leading Bollywood filmmaker Karan johar is all prise for acclaimed Tamil star Dhanush and commercial entertainers specialist Atlee Kumar. In a latest interview, Karan said that he recently watched Asuran and that Dhanush was simply amazing and spectacular and that he just exploded on-screen.
Describing Atlee as the ‘magician of masala cinema’, Karan said that he has watched all the four Atlee movies – Bigil, Mersal, Theri and his debut film Raja Rani, and that he totally loved all of them. “He just gets everything right,” Karan said about the young director.
In the past, both Karan and Atlee were rumored to be collaborating with each other for Atlee’s Bollywood debut film. However, there has been no official announcement in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan to visit flood-hit Rayalaseema ahead of bypoll
- Noted hero in the sequel of HIT?
- Naga Shaurya, Ritu Varma’s film heads to Dubai
- Niharika’s farewell parties become the talk of the town
- “I have become a pakka Telugu ammayi,” Rakul says
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 – Did the makers purposely target Abhijeet yesterday?