Leading Bollywood filmmaker Karan johar is all prise for acclaimed Tamil star Dhanush and commercial entertainers specialist Atlee Kumar. In a latest interview, Karan said that he recently watched Asuran and that Dhanush was simply amazing and spectacular and that he just exploded on-screen.
Describing Atlee as the ‘magician of masala cinema’, Karan said that he has watched all the four Atlee movies – Bigil, Mersal, Theri and his debut film Raja Rani, and that he totally loved all of them. “He just gets everything right,” Karan said about the young director.
In the past, both Karan and Atlee were rumored to be collaborating with each other for Atlee’s Bollywood debut film. However, there has been no official announcement in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team Sarkaru Vaari Paata to head to Spain
- Love Story is a game changer for Naga Chaitanya: Mahesh Babu
- Won’t tolerate if Tollywood is targeted, Pawan Kalyan tells AP government
- Post Tuck Jagadish Shiva Nirvana gets back to his strength
- Here’s why Mahesh turned down Shankar’s 3 Idiots remake
- Poll : Which aspect of Love Story impressed you the most?