Devadas, Nagarjuna and Nani’s most eagerly awaited multi-starrer, is slated for a grand release on September 27. According to the latest reports leading Bollywood production and distribution house Viacom 18 Motion Pictures has acquired Devadas’ release rights for a whopping amount.
Devadas will be the first direct association for Viacom 18 with Tollywood. In the past, Viacom 18 had successfully released several Bollywood biggies like Padmaavat, Queen, Bhag Milkha Bhag and Toilet: Ek Prem Katha to name a few. Needless to say that Viacom 18 partnership will give a major boost to Devadas during its release.
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date
- Sharwa’s PPLM’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights sold for a bomb
- Karan Johar in plans to make Goodachari in Hindi
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic
- Public holiday to help Taxiwaala collections