Devadas, Nagarjuna and Nani’s most eagerly awaited multi-starrer, is slated for a grand release on September 27. According to the latest reports leading Bollywood production and distribution house Viacom 18 Motion Pictures has acquired Devadas’ release rights for a whopping amount.
Devadas will be the first direct association for Viacom 18 with Tollywood. In the past, Viacom 18 had successfully released several Bollywood biggies like Padmaavat, Queen, Bhag Milkha Bhag and Toilet: Ek Prem Katha to name a few. Needless to say that Viacom 18 partnership will give a major boost to Devadas during its release.
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections