Devadas, Nagarjuna and Nani’s most eagerly awaited multi-starrer, is slated for a grand release on September 27. According to the latest reports leading Bollywood production and distribution house Viacom 18 Motion Pictures has acquired Devadas’ release rights for a whopping amount.
Devadas will be the first direct association for Viacom 18 with Tollywood. In the past, Viacom 18 had successfully released several Bollywood biggies like Padmaavat, Queen, Bhag Milkha Bhag and Toilet: Ek Prem Katha to name a few. Needless to say that Viacom 18 partnership will give a major boost to Devadas during its release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Is this when Akhil’s Agent will arrive on OTT?
- Allu Arjun asks his fans to do a small favour
- Latest: DJ Tillu’s sequel Tillu Square seals its release date
- Naga Vamsi to produce Balakrishna’s next?
- USA box office: How much did Adipurush make from early sales?
- Crazy update on Tillu Square on the way
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food