Prabhas’ high-budget trilingual action adventurous thriller, Saaho, is currently being shot in several landmark locations in the UAE. The film is being made in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi, considering the Young Rebel Star’s craze post the historic success of the Baahubali franchise.
Now, the latest reports reveal that top Bollywood production house T-Series has joined hands with Saaho’s production house UV Creations to present the film’s Hindi version across the North. T-Series’ head honcho Bhushan Kumar recently met Prabhas and UV Creations’ Vamsi and Pramod to finalize the formalities.
Saaho is being directed by Sujeeth. Bollywood actress Shraddha Kapoor is the film’s leading lady and Neil Nitin Mukesh is the chief antagonist in the movie. Saaho may release either towards the end of 2018 or early 2019.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay’s Bigil budget will shock you!
- Popular Malayalam film to be remade in Telugu
- Super Star locks two mega festivals in 2020
- After braving cancer, popular heroine is ready for acting comeback
- Priyamani’s interesting comment on Anushka, Nayan & Samantha
- Tamannaah’s wish to act with this star hero