Prabhas’ high-budget trilingual action adventurous thriller, Saaho, is currently being shot in several landmark locations in the UAE. The film is being made in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi, considering the Young Rebel Star’s craze post the historic success of the Baahubali franchise.
Now, the latest reports reveal that top Bollywood production house T-Series has joined hands with Saaho’s production house UV Creations to present the film’s Hindi version across the North. T-Series’ head honcho Bhushan Kumar recently met Prabhas and UV Creations’ Vamsi and Pramod to finalize the formalities.
Saaho is being directed by Sujeeth. Bollywood actress Shraddha Kapoor is the film’s leading lady and Neil Nitin Mukesh is the chief antagonist in the movie. Saaho may release either towards the end of 2018 or early 2019.
Articles that might interest you:
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?
- Thaman’s big update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s August treat
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan’s ‘simple & massy’ avatar in B&W
- Nani crosses a milestone on Instagram
- Jagapathi Babu enjoys highway food with Chiru and Raju
- When James Bond Daniel Craig auditioned for this cult Bollywood film