After shooting for a few days earlier this year, the makers of Kamal Haasan and Shankar’s highly-anticipated patriotic drama, Bharatheeyudu 2, stalled the film’s production formalities indefinitely. If Kamal getting busy with his political commitments is one reason, Lyca Productions’ dilemma whether to bankroll the project on a massive budget quoted by Shankar or not is said to be the main reason behind the stalemate situation.
Now, if the latest buzz in Kollywood circles is to be believed, one of the leading Bollywood production houses, Reliance Entertainment, may either co-produce Bharatheeyudu 2 or even takeover the protect entirely from Lyca. Apparently, it is Shankar who has approached Reliance to associate with his ambitious project. An official announcement is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- K Viswanath, Chiru, Mahesh & Sam win Zee Awards
- Kajal reveals why she is signing select movies
- Screenplay to be the highlight of Ashwathama
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo musical team’s tribute to Telugu literature and culture
- This scene to be added in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Ashwathama’s pre-release business is Shourya’s highest