After shooting for a few days earlier this year, the makers of Kamal Haasan and Shankar’s highly-anticipated patriotic drama, Bharatheeyudu 2, stalled the film’s production formalities indefinitely. If Kamal getting busy with his political commitments is one reason, Lyca Productions’ dilemma whether to bankroll the project on a massive budget quoted by Shankar or not is said to be the main reason behind the stalemate situation.
Now, if the latest buzz in Kollywood circles is to be believed, one of the leading Bollywood production houses, Reliance Entertainment, may either co-produce Bharatheeyudu 2 or even takeover the protect entirely from Lyca. Apparently, it is Shankar who has approached Reliance to associate with his ambitious project. An official announcement is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- One more surprise from Prabhas coming up?
- Will this director impress Rajinikanth fans this time?
- This star hero forcing Nithya Menon to settle down
- Radhe Shyam cinematographer’s emotional post on the film
- This star actor to venture into the digital world
- Prabhas’s sister being launched with Radhe Shyam