Released on the occasion of Vijaya Dasami, young Mega hero Varun Tej’s Kanche has turned out to be a critical and commercial success. The film is still running steadily in the Telugu states and most of its distributors have already earned decent profits out of it. Directed by passionate filmmaker Krish, Kanche has been lauded for its world class storytelling and technical finesse.
We had already reported that a handful of Bollywood production houses were showing interest in grabbing the Hindi remake rights of Kanche. As per the latest reports, leading production houses Eros, Reliance and Fox Studios are in talks with the film’s makers and apparently, a series of private screenings are being held in Mumbai for them.
Also, Bollywood action star Akshay Kumar, who acted in Krish’s Gabbar is Back, will be watching the film soon and the possibility of Akshay starring in the remake cannot be ruled out.
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December