The Hindi remake of Allu Arjun’s Sankranthi blockbuster, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, has been a hot topic for the last few weeks. Already, top stats like Shahid Kapoor and Akshay Kumar were rumoured to be considered for this crazy remake. And recently, young hero Karthik Aryan evinced his interest in reprising Allu Arjun’s role.
Now, one of leading Bollywood stars, Ranveer Singh, is said to be the primary choice for producer Ashwin Varde, who bagged Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s remake rights. However, whether Ranveer will end up stepping into the Stylish Star’s shoes or not remains to be seen. Ashwin Varde is also on a lookout for the director to helm the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh’s popularity has no bounds-Ammasses 10 million on Twitter
- Poll : Are you disappointed with the ban on Tik Tok?
- Telugu film on Coronavirus resumes shoot with strict precautions
- This star heroine was the first choice for Pushpa?
- This star kid’s debut film to hit OTT directly?
- Pawan Kalyan takes up 4-month Chaaturmaasya Deeksha