The Hindi remake of Allu Arjun’s Sankranthi blockbuster, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, has been a hot topic for the last few weeks. Already, top stats like Shahid Kapoor and Akshay Kumar were rumoured to be considered for this crazy remake. And recently, young hero Karthik Aryan evinced his interest in reprising Allu Arjun’s role.
Now, one of leading Bollywood stars, Ranveer Singh, is said to be the primary choice for producer Ashwin Varde, who bagged Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s remake rights. However, whether Ranveer will end up stepping into the Stylish Star’s shoes or not remains to be seen. Ashwin Varde is also on a lookout for the director to helm the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ambitious film of Mohan Babu starts its new schedule
- After Disha’s father, culprits’ families move HC against RGV
- Aamir Khan’s daughter makes her new relationship official
- Poll : Which of these much talked about OTT films impressed you the most?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Avinash playing the sympathy card way too much
- Thala Ajith’s on-screen daughter all set for Tollywood debut