One of the leading Bollywood stars Akshay Kumar made his Tamil debut with Super Star Rajinikanth and Shankar’s 2.0 last year. Now, Akshay says that he is ready to act in a Telugu film. The actor and his Housefull 4 co-stars were in Hyderabad last night to promote the film.
Interacting with the media, Akshay said that he would love to do a Telugu film if somebody casts him. “I don’t speak the language, but I can certainly try and learn it. I am ready,” Akshay said. He also said that he has worked with a lot of South Indian directors like Priyadarshan, Shankar and Murugadoss and that he learnt to be professional and punctual from them.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talented actress to play Anushka’s role in Bhaagamathie’s Hindi remake
- Trivikram joins Pawan Kalyan’s comeback film?
- Bigil’s Telugu presenters’ gesture for young rural footballers
- Tharun Bhascker turns editor for Pressure Cooker’s teaser
- Vijay Septupathi and Vijay’s rocking scenes to be shot here
- Star Tamil hero pens a song in Arjun Reddy remake