One of the leading Bollywood stars Akshay Kumar made his Tamil debut with Super Star Rajinikanth and Shankar’s 2.0 last year. Now, Akshay says that he is ready to act in a Telugu film. The actor and his Housefull 4 co-stars were in Hyderabad last night to promote the film.
Interacting with the media, Akshay said that he would love to do a Telugu film if somebody casts him. “I don’t speak the language, but I can certainly try and learn it. I am ready,” Akshay said. He also said that he has worked with a lot of South Indian directors like Priyadarshan, Shankar and Murugadoss and that he learnt to be professional and punctual from them.
Articles that might interest you:
- Solo Brathuke So Better’s fun song ‘No Pelli’ has cameos by Varun Tej and Rana
- Chiranjeevi’s daughter and son-in-law’s cute video is full of love
- Not a film, but Salman Khan releases this for this Eid
- Exciting buzz: Will Chiranjeevi and Vijayashanthi share screen space?
- Corona impact: RX100’s Hindi remake to skip 2020 release
- NTR to dedicate himself to RRR