Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan and his son Abhishek Bachchan tested positive for Coronavirus and are undergoing treatment at Mumbai’s Nanavati Hospital. Since then, several top Bollywood stars have been surrounded by the Coronavirus square.
Within hours of Amitabh and Abhishek hospitalization, rumors of noted Bollywood stars like Ranbir Kapoor and his mother Neetu Kapoor, yesteryear Bollywood divas Hema Malini and Rekha were also rumored to have tested positive for COVID-19. However, family members of these stars have refuted these rumors and said that they are all doing absolutely fine.
On the other hand, veteran Bollywood actor Anupam kher has tested negative, while his mother, brother and sister-in-law have tested positive for the deadly virus. Also, Amitabh’s wife Jaya Bachchan, daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai and granddaughter Aaradhya are awaiting their test results.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bandla Ganesh ropes in senior writer for Pawan?
- Anasuya confirms her Kollywood debut
- Tollywood hero is a happy man after watching Nolan’s Tenet
- Update on RRR’s shoot
- Bollywood actor under consideration for Sarkaru Vaari Paata?
- Fresh buzz on Rajinikanth’s Annaatthe