Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan and his son Abhishek Bachchan tested positive for Coronavirus and are undergoing treatment at Mumbai’s Nanavati Hospital. Since then, several top Bollywood stars have been surrounded by the Coronavirus square.
Within hours of Amitabh and Abhishek hospitalization, rumors of noted Bollywood stars like Ranbir Kapoor and his mother Neetu Kapoor, yesteryear Bollywood divas Hema Malini and Rekha were also rumored to have tested positive for COVID-19. However, family members of these stars have refuted these rumors and said that they are all doing absolutely fine.
On the other hand, veteran Bollywood actor Anupam kher has tested negative, while his mother, brother and sister-in-law have tested positive for the deadly virus. Also, Amitabh’s wife Jaya Bachchan, daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai and granddaughter Aaradhya are awaiting their test results.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan’s heroine bags a big project
- RGV’s Thriller to release in 11 languages
- NTR-Prashanth Neel discuss script on Zoom call
- Sudheer Babu stuns with his fitness levels
- Revealed-Backdrop of the Nag-Praveen Sattaru film?
- Hansika receives a unique birthday gift from her family