Leading and reputed Bollywood production house Yash Raj Films’ gesture for nearly 3,000 daily wage cine employees and actors who have lost their livelihood due to the the ongoing lockdown is winning praise from all quarters. Yash Raj Foundation, a division of the Yash Raj Films, will be contributing nearly Rs 1.50 crore to the needy.
The Yash Raj Foundation will be randomly selecting 3,000 daily wagers and deposit Rs 5,000 each directly to their bank accounts. The foundation will identify 250 members of the Mahila Kalakar Sangh, 250 members of the Junior Artist’s Association and another 2,500 members of the Film Studio Setting and Allied Mazdoor Union and offer monetary contribution. All the above associations are affiliated to the Federation of Western Indian Cine Employees (FWICE).
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Repeat – Telugu film on Hotstar
- Latest update on Kiara Advani’s wedding?
- Is this the release date of Vijay’s Varisu?
- Is Janhvi Kapoor dating this handsome man?
- Date locked for the Bollywood biggie’s trailer launch
- Sandalwood’s blockbuster to release in Japan soon