Karan Johar is a star producer and has also worked with Sridevi in many ways in his career. She was supposed to do the film Kalank but passed away all of a sudden.
The role was done by Madhuri Dixit and the film was a big flop at the box office. Speaking about the film in an interview, Karan said that Sridevi had suggested some key changes before singing the film but he never made those changes when he roped in Madhuri.
Karan also says that if he would have listened to Sridevi, the output would have been something else. Karan will be directing a period drama called Taqht very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Skylab – Dull and Boring
- Amitabh Bachchan in tears on Kaun Banega Crorepati
- Akhanda’s impressive day two collections are here
- Confirmed – RRR’s new trailer release date is here
- 118 director’s new film, WWW set for an OTT release
- Suriya’s Jai Bhim nominated for Golden Globe Awards 2022