Yet another star entry is on the anvil. Popular director Sukumar’s nephew Ashok will soon be making his debut as an actor. Ashok is Sukumar’s brother’s son and he earlier worked as an assistant director to Sukumar for 100% Love and 1 Nenokkadine.
The debut hero’s yet to be titled film has already completed its shoot and the first look stills will be launched very soon. Directed by yet another debutant Chalal Sairam, the film is produced by Prabhakar Reddy.
Apparently, Sukumar took proper care in grooming Ashok for his silver screen debut and he will be taking part in the film’s aggressive promotions.
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?