Yet another star entry is on the anvil. Popular director Sukumar’s nephew Ashok will soon be making his debut as an actor. Ashok is Sukumar’s brother’s son and he earlier worked as an assistant director to Sukumar for 100% Love and 1 Nenokkadine.
The debut hero’s yet to be titled film has already completed its shoot and the first look stills will be launched very soon. Directed by yet another debutant Chalal Sairam, the film is produced by Prabhakar Reddy.
Apparently, Sukumar took proper care in grooming Ashok for his silver screen debut and he will be taking part in the film’s aggressive promotions.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hollywood actor still keen to collaborate with Mahesh
- Will Pawan follow Chiru’s footsteps now?
- Samantha Akkineni is now Baby Akkineni
- Maharshi crosses a milestone in Chennai
- Happening young beauty in a shocking role?
- Record release for NGK in US; Telugu censor shortly