Yet another star entry is on the anvil. Popular director Sukumar’s nephew Ashok will soon be making his debut as an actor. Ashok is Sukumar’s brother’s son and he earlier worked as an assistant director to Sukumar for 100% Love and 1 Nenokkadine.
The debut hero’s yet to be titled film has already completed its shoot and the first look stills will be launched very soon. Directed by yet another debutant Chalal Sairam, the film is produced by Prabhakar Reddy.
Apparently, Sukumar took proper care in grooming Ashok for his silver screen debut and he will be taking part in the film’s aggressive promotions.
- Shriya’s interesting reply on turning mother
- Final schedule kick-starts for Suriya’s NGK
- Vijay Deverakonda-Rashmika Mandanna’s friendly Twitter banter
- Dhanush to reveal his prestigious film on a special date
- Star heroine’s Bollywood project is half way through