Yet another star entry is on the anvil. Popular director Sukumar’s nephew Ashok will soon be making his debut as an actor. Ashok is Sukumar’s brother’s son and he earlier worked as an assistant director to Sukumar for 100% Love and 1 Nenokkadine.
The debut hero’s yet to be titled film has already completed its shoot and the first look stills will be launched very soon. Directed by yet another debutant Chalal Sairam, the film is produced by Prabhakar Reddy.
Apparently, Sukumar took proper care in grooming Ashok for his silver screen debut and he will be taking part in the film’s aggressive promotions.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan reacts to rumors of clashes with Chiru
- Baahubali producers tight-lipped about their next feature film
- Vijay, Raashi turn Gautham and Yamini in WFL’s new poster
- Venky wants to see Chay in a film like this
- Ritu Varma bags a biggie in Tamil
- Venky Mama’s solid show in Australia