Satya Prabhas, son of popular director Ravi Raja Pinisetty who earlier directed several blockbusters like Chanti, Pedarayudu and Yamudiki Mogudu etc, is gearing up to release his debut directorial venture, Malupu. An alumnus of the reputed American Film Institute, Satya Prabhas is the first ever Indian film student that won an award for his student short film at AFI.
Malupu is a Telugu-Tamil bilingual based on real incidents. This action thriller has Satya Prabhas’ brother and popular actor Aadhi Pinisetty of Gundello Godari fame and Nikki Galrani in the lead roles and also marks the comeback of Richa Pallod of Tarun’s Nuvve Kavali fame. The film’s audio was released recently and the theatrical trailer has been appreciated by movie lovers. Malupu is gearing up for a wide release in June.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh’s Bollywood debut film to kick-start soon
- Rajini, Nayan to shoot a duet in the Pink City
- Fresh buzz on Vijayashanthi’s role in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Vijay Deverakonda, talented director to team up for the third time?
- Charan is the biggest achievement of my life: Chiranjeevi
- Evaru all set for its Japanese release