We have already reported that one of the country’s most prominent film production and distribution houses, Eros International, has acquired the worldwide theatrical rights of the most eagerly awaited film of the upcoming summer season, Powerstar Pawan Kalyan’s high budget entertainer Sardaar Gabbar Singh.
Our close source gave a tip-off that Eros has already sold off the film’s theatrical rights to several local distributors in Andhra area. The source further reveals that Eros has retained Sardaar’s Nizam and overseas rights and it will distribute the film in a grand manner.
Starring Pawan Kalyan and Kajal Aggarwal, Sardaar Gabbar Singh is being directed by Bobby and produced by Sharrath Marar in association with Pawan Kalyan Creative Works.
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes