Veteran filmmaker Suresh Babu is known for his meticulous handling of affairs when it comes to movie making. Now, this star producer has turned into a skilled farmer. Suresh Babu revealed in a recent interview with an English daily that he has been doing farming in his farmland on the outskirts of Hyderabad.
Suresh Babu also bought 30 cows and he even named his farm as ‘Happy Cows’. He proudly says that he now enjoys pure, organic milk, fruits and vegetables. His latest penchant for farming is a due to his bad health which troubled him last year.
On the work front, Suresh Babu is awaiting the arrival of his latest production, Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi. The film is releasing on June 29.
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections