We have already reported that Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s next project under Trivikram’s direction will be launched on the 5th of November. Producer S Radhakrishna has reportedly set aside a whopping budget of nearly 85 crores for this project.
For the last few days, there have been numerous reports that Samantha, who had earlier teamed up with Pawan and Trivikram for Atharintiki Dharedi, has been roped in to play the leading lady in the latest film as well.
However, the latest update reveals that Sam may not be part of the Pawan-Trivikram project and that the makers are on a lookout for another heroine. Let’s wait for the official announcement.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years