Popular heroine Trisha may be a busy actress with a handful of films Telugu and Tamil. But that doesn’t seem to be stopping the actress from venturing into business. According to the latest reports, Trisha is planning to set up a star hotel in Bengaluru.
Apparently, this star hotel will feature 60 luxury suites and rooms. Trisha’s plans to set up a star hotel has an emotional story to it. Trisha’s father used to work at a star hotel and always wanted to own one. Unfortunately, he had passed away without realizing his dream.
The doting daughter is now determined to realize her father’s dream. Let’s wait for an official confirmation about Trisha’s new venture.
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December
- 2.0 fever catching up big time