Anushka’s 2018 blockbuster horror thriller, Bhaagamathie, is being remade in Hindi as Durgavati. Popular Bollywood actress Bhumi Pednekar is reprising Anushka’s role and Bhaagamathie’s director Ashok is helming Durgavati as well.
Durgavati’s shoot is currently underway in Bhopal. The film’s unit has planned a 2 month non-stop schedule. As per the latest updates, leading Bollywood star Akshay Kumar will be seen in a special cameo in the movie. Interestingly, Akshay is also co-presenting the movie.
Viacom18 is bankrolling the project, while Tips’ Bhushan Kumar is co-presenting the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Satyadev’s memorable pose in front of a single screen
- Bigg Boss 5 Telugu to start from this date?
- Yesteryear hero, Venu Thottempudi in Ravi Teja’s next
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar