Anushka’s 2018 blockbuster horror thriller, Bhaagamathie, is being remade in Hindi as Durgavati. Popular Bollywood actress Bhumi Pednekar is reprising Anushka’s role and Bhaagamathie’s director Ashok is helming Durgavati as well.
Durgavati’s shoot is currently underway in Bhopal. The film’s unit has planned a 2 month non-stop schedule. As per the latest updates, leading Bollywood star Akshay Kumar will be seen in a special cameo in the movie. Interestingly, Akshay is also co-presenting the movie.
Viacom18 is bankrolling the project, while Tips’ Bhushan Kumar is co-presenting the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Demand for Bharat Ratna to SP Balasubrahmanyam intensifies
- Confessions of Deepika, Shraddha and Sara in NCB inquiry
- Ilayaraja offers special prayers in SP Balasubrahmanyam’s memory
- Shruti reveals an interesting story about Kamal Haasan
- Sneha Ullal, Madhu Shalini team up for a thrilling web series
- When SPB urged people to not use prefixes to his name