Anushka’s 2018 blockbuster horror thriller, Bhaagamathie, is being remade in Hindi as Durgavati. Popular Bollywood actress Bhumi Pednekar is reprising Anushka’s role and Bhaagamathie’s director Ashok is helming Durgavati as well.
Durgavati’s shoot is currently underway in Bhopal. The film’s unit has planned a 2 month non-stop schedule. As per the latest updates, leading Bollywood star Akshay Kumar will be seen in a special cameo in the movie. Interestingly, Akshay is also co-presenting the movie.
Viacom18 is bankrolling the project, while Tips’ Bhushan Kumar is co-presenting the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha becomes India’s first actress to achieve this feat
- No interval for Vijay Sethupathi’s Hindi film
- Varun Dhawan wedding: Family assembles here
- Katrina Kaif’s sister to try her luck once again
- Krack continues to impress the box office numbers
- Latest edition of Special Ops’ gets a title