Akkineni Akhil’s debut film Akhil is on the brink of completing its shoot. The unit is now busy canning a romantic duet between the lead pair in the rich locales of Austria. VV.Vinayak is directing the film and actor Nithiin is bankrolling it on his Sreshth Movies banner.
The latest buzz in the media circles is that ‘Melody Brahma’ Mani Sharma is going to score the background music for the film. However, an official confirmation on this news is yet to be received. Young composers Anup Rubens and SS Thaman are the music directors for the film. Sayyesha Saigal is playing Akhil’s romantic interest. The audio launch event will be held on September 20th and the movie will hit the screens on October 22nd.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun-Sukumar film to be shot in this picturesque Southeast Asian country
- Is this the reason behind Anushka’s exit from Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan?
- Controversial actress announces her entry into politics
- After Vijay, Nayanthara to romance this star hero?
- Suresh Babu reveals interesting details about Venky Mama
- NTR to team up with this star director once again?