Leading music label Aditya Music is the only audio company from South India on the board of IPRS (Indian Performing Rights Society). IPRS is a copyright society that adheres to the musical works and associated literary works of its artist members.
Thousands of lyricists and composers from the Indian music fraternity have been facing hardships due to the lockdown for over two months. To offer a helping hand, the IPRS has released a fund which will be distributed to nearly 3,500 struggling lyricists and musicians to cater to their daily needs.
Aditya Music is facilitating the money distribution to the music fraternity in South India. Aditya Gupta, the Director of Aditya Music, said that his company is proud to be associated with the IPRS in this humanitarian gesture.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pooja Hegde to get a massive paycheck for Thalapathy65?
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi heroine in Nani’s film
- Ravi Teja to commence his next in April
- Vaishnav Tej reveals Ram Charan’s acting tip before Uppena
- Vijay Sethupathi to have 4 releases this summer
- Allu Sirish sheds weight; Gears up for his next