One of the leading distributors cum producers in Telugu film industry, Sai Korrapati, has donated a cheque for Rs. 25 lakhs to the Executive Director of Heritage Foods and daughter in law of AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu, Nara Brahmani. The money, reportedly, is sourced from the collections of Baahubali premiere shows in the Krishna region and it is a humble contribution for the construction of Andhra Pradesh’s capital, Amaravati.
Amaravati construction is an ambitious pet project of the Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu and he has plans to develop the capital region on par with the global capital cities. The construction works will commence after the Dasara festival. It is heartening to see Sai Korrapati donating towards this prestigious mission and this will surely inspire other film stars to contribute towards capital construction.
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film
- This time it is going to be even more special: Ram Charan on RRR