With the craze for OTT platforms increasing with each passing day, more and more Tollywood filmmakers are venturing into the digital content production. After Ashwini Dutt, Allu Aravind, Baahubali producers and Sharat Marar, veteran filmmaker Suresh Babu is the latest to foray into the web world.
In a latest interview, Suresh Babu confirmed the news of his digital debut. Suresh Babu will be producing several web-series and original movies and he is already in talks with a leading OTT player. More details will be announced in the coming weeks.
Meanwhile, with the theaters remaining shut and the uncertainty prevailing over film exhibition business, many filmmakers are going the OTT route to cash in on the craze.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?
- Chiranjeevi post a rare snap- Remembers his dear Allu Mama
- Nithin-Yeleti film’s title and first look is quite intriguing
- Amid controversies, Kangana resumes Jayalalithaa biopic Thalaivi’s shooting
- Shahrukh Khan to be questioned by NCB in drug scandal?
- Rana teams up with star heroine for a Netflix series