The ongoing lockdown due to the Coronavirus outbreak has given ample time to movie lovers who are mostly sitting home without much work. This created a huge demand for online content and all the OTT platforms are leaving no stone unturned to add more films and shows to cater to various sections of audiences.
Cashing in on this studen demand is Dil Raju. The star producer is said to have inked a whopping deal with the OTT giant, Amazon Prime, this lockdown. Out of his 40 odd films that released so far, Dil Raju has sold off 20 movies to Amazon Prime. Even though the exact figure of the deal is not known, it will be staggering to say the least.
Arya, Bhadra, SVSC, Ramayya Vasthavayya, Yevadu, F2, Maharshi, Sarileru Neekevvaru and Jaanu are some of Dil Raju’s prominent films that are up for streaming on Amazon Prime.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu shoot diaries – Rashmika looks gorgeous
- Confident that audiences will patronize Ishq: Dil Raju
- RRR’s music rights acquired by T-Series and Lahari Music
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next
- Tamannah credits her success to southern cinema
- NTR launches impressive trailer of Timmarusu