The outbreak of Coronavirus in several countries across the world has disrupted travel plans, apart from causing great distress to those who have been affected by it. Incidentally, film industries both in India and abroad are taking ample measures to ensure the safety of the crew and also box office prospects. In fact, the makers of No Time To Die, the upcoming film in James Bond Franchise, decided to postpone the worldwide release to November this year.
While producers in India are reevaluating their plans to shoot abroad, the makers of Salman Khan’s upcoming film, Radhe : The Most Wanted Bhai have decided to cancel the foreign schedule. Apparently, quite a few action sequences were supposed to be shot in Thailand; however, Salman Khan and Prabhudeva are said to have discussed about the health advisory issued about travelling to Thailand, and soon, they dropped the plan. Now, it remains to be seen how they are going to alter their plans to finish the film on time.
Radhe is being directed by Prabhudeva, and Disha Patani is playing the lead role opposite Salman Khan. The film is slated for release on Eid this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bheem teaser – Ram Charan dubs in all five languages
- Rajashekar’s daughter requests fans to pray for his speedy recovery
- Bigg Boss 4: Star heroine to replace Nagarjuna?
- Here’s when Venky will be resuming Narappa’s shoot
- Vishal, Arya’s film kick-starts in Hyderabad
- Actress Vanitha reveals the truth behind her troubled third marriage