Suriya is on a signing spree these days. The actor, who’s awaiting the release of NGK, has as many as four films in the pipeline, and the latest buzz in Kollywood is that he is in talks for a fantasy film to be directed by Lokesh Kanagaraj.
In the past, Lokesh had directed Maanagaram, which was critically acclaimed. Later, he went on to direct a gripping drama, Kaidhi, which Karthi in the lead role. And if all goes well, he could team up with Suriya for the fantasy film. However, Lokesh has committed to direct Vijay’s 64th film in Tamil, and Suriya himself has committed to two other films which are yet to take off. It remains to be seen when this film materialises.
Post NGK’s release on May 31, Suriya has KV Anand’s Kaappan, Sudha Kongara’s Soorarai Pottru, Yaanai with Hari, and another untitled film to be directed by Siruthai Siva. All in all, Suriya’s diary looks packed for the next two years.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teaser for Rangasthalam’s Kannada version unveiled
- Burra Katha’s release postponed by a day
- Chiru’s next to be shot in Ram Charan’s film sets
- Senior doctor in Mumbai raises voice against Kabir Singh
- Poll: Which of these performances of Samantha impressed you the most?
- Pre-Release event of Kalki called off-Here’s the reason