It is a known fact that Raghavendra’s Rao son, Prakash Kovelamudi is directing a Hindi project called Mental Hai Kya. The film stars Kangana Ranaut and Rajkumar Rao and is ready for a release soon.
Sometime earlier, there was news that none other than Shahrukh Khan has done a small cameo in the film. Now the latest we hear is that SRK has already shot his part in the film a few days back.
The film is about mental illness and SRK’s presence will boost the film’s proceedings say the reports. Ekta Kapoor produces this film which has been written by Kanika Dhillon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh thanks fans in style at Sarileru’s success function
- Akhil pins all hopes on Geetha Arts
- Keerthy Suresh opts out of this biggie?
- Sharwa says Samantha is the best actress of our times!
- Tollywood makers ready to pay a bomb for Thaman
- Rana silently wrapping up Virata Parvam’s shoot