It is a known fact that Raghavendra’s Rao son, Prakash Kovelamudi is directing a Hindi project called Mental Hai Kya. The film stars Kangana Ranaut and Rajkumar Rao and is ready for a release soon.
Sometime earlier, there was news that none other than Shahrukh Khan has done a small cameo in the film. Now the latest we hear is that SRK has already shot his part in the film a few days back.
The film is about mental illness and SRK’s presence will boost the film’s proceedings say the reports. Ekta Kapoor produces this film which has been written by Kanika Dhillon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun promotes ‘Buy Indian’ campaign
- Exclusive Interview : Suma- Positive attitude has kept me going all these years
- Lockdown Review : RGV’s Thriller- Telugu film on Shreays ET
- Good Luck Sakhi’s teaser: A chirpy tribal girl’s rise to national glory
- Review : Johaar – Telugu film on AHA
- Sanjay Dutt to complete dubbing for Sadak 2 before treatment